If Switzerland is a neutral country with no army, then why are there Swiss Army Knives? If the U.S. Army gave out cool gadgets like that I'd be tempted to join. I think that the fact that their primary weapon has a corkscrew implies that you get to drink at least some of the time. Maybe there really is a Swiss Army, but they're all at a party somewhere opening bottles of wine.
4 comments:
Oh Phil...I can always count on you to make me shake my head and laugh at the same time.
Here's to corkscrews!
hehehe
Always have something don't you?
Erm...didn't I already say...Dorkus Maximus and all?
-N
Linny- Thank you.
Natalia- Yes, you did already say that. At least I come up with new jokes now and then.
Berly- Stupid stuff like that and the 50 Cent jokes are what I come up with when I have nothing.
Post a Comment