Haha, that's great. That's the price we gotta pay for our nicknames!
Oh my gosh. I'm going to pretend that I never read this post and Phil never made that joke. :0)
Linny, what's wrong with that joke?
Puh-lease whitey! Once Fiddy Cent, always Fiddy Cent. Where do you get these crazy notions anyhow? Lois Lane
Hi Phil
LMAO too funny. Hey Phil, i'm having trouble reading your posts. They appear ok here in the comments, but not on your blog. I wonder if anyone else is having that same problem?
Dorkus Maximus lol-N
Oh Phil, always the kidder.You know he will be just like P. Diddy and change his nickname a few more times.
Post a Comment
Where sarcasm gets drunk and lets it's hair down.
8 comments:
Haha, that's great. That's the price we gotta pay for our nicknames!
Oh my gosh. I'm going to pretend that I never read this post and Phil never made that joke. :0)
Linny, what's wrong with that joke?
Puh-lease whitey! Once Fiddy Cent, always Fiddy Cent. Where do you get these crazy notions anyhow?
Lois Lane
Hi Phil
LMAO too funny. Hey Phil, i'm having trouble reading your posts. They appear ok here in the comments, but not on your blog. I wonder if anyone else is having that same problem?
Dorkus Maximus lol
-N
Oh Phil, always the kidder.
You know he will be just like P. Diddy and change his nickname a few more times.
Post a Comment