It's right over your heart. awwwww.
Tai, of course you're the first comment, but unfortunately you're not correct. No soup for you!
Good. I don't LIKE soup. :PHumph.
i'm going to go with... on your left ear lobe.
Covering the area around your left nipple?
C'mon! Your public needs to know!
Phiiiiiiiiillllllllllllll......!
Hey Phil, how are you ?? It's been awhile since I've been by, but it seems you haven't been posting much, either.Hope all is well in your world.Take care, Meow
Post a Comment
Where sarcasm gets drunk and lets it's hair down.
8 comments:
It's right over your heart. awwwww.
Tai, of course you're the first comment, but unfortunately you're not correct. No soup for you!
Good. I don't LIKE soup. :P
Humph.
i'm going to go with... on your left ear lobe.
Covering the area around your left nipple?
C'mon! Your public needs to know!
Phiiiiiiiiillllllllllllll......!
Hey Phil, how are you ?? It's been awhile since I've been by, but it seems you haven't been posting much, either.
Hope all is well in your world.
Take care, Meow
Post a Comment