Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas To All and...

Happy Belated Hannukah to my Jewish friends. Thanks for sticking with me even though I haven't posted in a month. I've had stuff to say, but I've been really busy or tired, or both. You don't think I've got a good rant about Jamie Lynn Spears? Happy Holidays to all no matter how you choose to spend them. My first New Years resolution is to blog more in 2008.

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Merry Christmas Phil!

Hope you had a great Birthday too. :o)

Sarah said...

is it weird that i bought hanukkah socks? never in a million years would i buy christmas socks...

Michelle said...

Happy New Year Phil :o)

I see you kept true to your 2008 resolution! ;o)

Natalia said...

Dude..time to update.

Tai said...

Well NOW where'd you go!!?!

Sarah said...

we do miss you...

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe