..."books, they offer one hope---that a whole universe might open up from between the covers, and falling into that new universe, one is saved."
"Oh yes, I think so. I really do," Aunt Queen responded almost gleefully. "It ought to be that way with people, and sometimes it is. Imagine---each new person an entire universe. Do you think we can allow that?..." --Anne Rice, Blackwood Farm
It's Now or Never
3 years ago
8 comments:
I liked this.
-N
Hmm. Then how come most people you meet are so uninteresting?
It's true. I met someone recently who opened up a whole new universe for me. It was quite magical. My mother used to say that each person is their own universe. It's very true.
Some may be a whole universe worth exploring. Others are just black holes to avoid.
I really like that thought. Books are awesome!!! Tawnya
I used to read books to escape. I pretended that I was running along the creek with the characters...enjoying a life far different from my own.
Lord, I still use books to escape.
Lets have some fun and turn your question around..ok...
Phil, what do you think????
Whats your answer???
My answer is that I believe each person is an entire fascinating universe if you take the time to look closely enough.
Post a Comment