Sunday, April 02, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


No, it's not my birthday. That's December 23rd for those of you inclined to gift giving. The Phil Factor is one year old today. For that I would like to thank everyone who has ever commented on this blog. Without your encouragement I would have abandoned this project long ago. Although I've enjoyed discovering the fun of writing for others I've also enjoyed meeting so many of you through your blogs. When I make it big and publish a novel you'll all get a mention inside the book cover.

13 comments:

Phil said...

Thanks Kim, what'd you get me?

Michelle said...

Many Happy Returns Phil, and many more :)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Phil Factor! I am your number one fan and will start sending your author creepy notes and following him around everywhere for real. But shhhh, don't tell him I said that. It's a surprise :)

Meow (aka Connie) said...

Happy Blog Birthday, Phil. Well done. You are always an interesting read, hope we get many, many more posts out of you !!
Take care, have a great week, Meow

Sunny Delight said...

Happy Happy Bloggin' Birthday! You have a great blog, keep writing, and with your April Fools joke, I think you need to share some of those future royalties with your loyal readers :)

Tai said...

HEY!
Happy Blog birthday!

I'm going to give you what I ALWAYS give you...a rough time!

Attila the Mom said...

Happy Blogday!

Amy said...

happy belated bloggy birthday and etc.
amy

Lindsey said...

Happy Birthday Blog! We've loved having you...

Princess Pessimism said...

WOW!!! Congrats.

Tawnya said...

Happy Birthday!!! I am so glad that you didn't give up... Tawnya

Gary said...

Golly Phil Factor, you're older than dirt.

Dzeni said...

Phil you are too much! I thought I was the only one who celebrated my blog's birthday. All the best on this special occasion.

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe