Friday, September 30, 2005

Phil Fact 4


Depending on how you look at it, I can be connected to actor Richard Gere with only one or two people between us.

7 comments:

berly02 said...

hehehe . . . gerbils
Gross
How many more facts do we have?
I can't take the suspense Phil!

Michelle said...

I only hope they're females between you!

Lois Lane said...

Damn it Gooby! I was soooo going to say that!
Happy weekend Phil!
Lois Lane

Lindsey said...

Ok...now you have to come clean...
You're killing me.

Princess Pessimism said...

I cant see a post....It disappears when I click your page.....What does it say?

Phil said...

Princess, it says that I can be connected to Richard Gere with only one or two people. Click refresh. That might help. I'm not sure why it's doing that.

Linny, I'm going to come clean on these tomorrow.

Princess Pessimism said...

Philly...these all better not be because you watch them on TV....LOL

 
Search Engine Submission - AddMe